Autoclavable Spray Bottle is made up of proprietary polypropylene compound which is pressure tight and water proof. It has excellent heat resistant to pressure & temperature and sprayer is capable for spraying 1ml per trigger. It can with stand repeated autoclaving at 121Â° for 20 min Or 3 mins with 135Â°C. Water or hot water (Do not use scalding hot water.) Other neutral chemicals (An organic solvent is ASB-500 not available although it is neutral.)
The Application :
For storage & spray of sterile-Isopropyl alcohol for disinfection.-Cresol.-Oxydol.-Sodium hypochlorite liquid.-Organic solvent- Aldehydedisinfection liquid.
- Spraying each chemical after autoclaved
- Sterilization of an entire spray bottle.
- Repetitive autoclaved sterilization is
- Possible even after spraying
Available Chemical Tested :
- Ethanol for Disinfection.
- Benzalkoniumchloride 0.2% solution
- positive surfactant).
- Alkyl diaminoethylglycinehydrochloride
- 0.2% solution (amphotericsurfactant).
- Chlorhexidinegluconate0.05% solution
- Acrinol0.2% solution.
- Iodine-based disinfectant
No:3, 8th Cross, Rajalakshmi Nagar, Velachery, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, 600042, India